Saturday 27 December 2014

Happy Christmas!

Morning my beauties! I hope you've all been thoroughly spoilt and had a wonderful and restful Christmas! It's been a crazy few weeks so I'm enjoying some down time to enjoy and share my favourite Christmas present! 


Ta da! I was super excited to unwrap this beauty on Christmas Day! Mr S was a bit cheeky and kept it back until last so I was really surprised! 


It's really beautiful, A5 with a tweed cover and I'm itching to get going so I can share all of it's pretty pages with you. 


There's lots of space on each page so I can decorate and include all of my important information too. Mr S has also bought me lots of supplies so I can keep my pages pretty which I'll share with you a bit later... In the meantime, I'm off to play' 

No comments:

Post a Comment