Tuesday 9 December 2014

eBay

I'm not normally one to buy from eBay, and probably just as well otherwise I would own about 30 filofaxes of varying sizes by now (I kid you not!) but this little bundle seemed sweet as apparently the seller was having a craft room clear out.


Some of the stickers are quite big so I think I'll be using them for scrapbooking rather than filofax as even for an A5 I think they're too big. As well as stickers I got these mouse shaped embellishments. I'm going to stick some to paperclips to use in my organiser when it arrives but I'm not too sure about the rest as there's a lot there. I'm sure I'll be able to put them to good use though.


There was also about 20 rolls of tape in this bundle, some of it used although not much. There was such a wonderful variety of tapes. The line up included Mickey Mouse, Aristocats, Snoopy and Hello Kitty, There's certainly plenty there to keep my busy for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment