Tuesday 25 November 2014

Yippee

Yet more pink and girly fabulousness has found its way into my not so little stack of supplies today. They're really pretty and surprisingly dainty looking whilst also appearing to be made of quite strong material, although the real test will be actually using them.

Another little delight from a sleepless night. I'd forgotten I'd ordered these but then as they came from Japan that's not surprising. In fact they shipped really quickly so if you're into that sort of thing I'd definitely recommend giving Kawaii Japan a look on Amazon. 

These are hole reinforcers and will be perfect for Valentine's week. They're really lovely and I think as long as they're durable I'll definitely be ordering these again, that's for sure. I really can't wait to get decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment