Sunday 23 November 2014

Spoilt? Moi?

Now I may or may not have been a spoilt little starlet today as Mr S treated me whilst we were out shopping today. A quick trip to good old reliable Paperchase and I had some much coveted additions to my ever growing stack of supplies. Their Christmas range was just too irresistible and as such I've got some lush new bits for my bag, although perhaps that had soon better be box?

I absolutely fell in love with these vintage themed stickers. I particularly like the deer and the postboxes. They slightly remind me of Cath Kidston, I think particularly as some of the images are similar to the illustrations in my Christmas planner.


The paperclip love continues with these reindeer shaped beauties. Their quirkiness is fantastic and the range of colours means they could go with any colour scheme which is also a bonus. I like them so much I suspect I shall be using them even in August.


Continuing with my recent love of food with faces, how could I resist these brussell sprouts? The fact that they have faces pretty much made my week. I've even threatened to find a sprout shaped decoration to put on our tree this year. That suggestion however, went down like a lead balloon.

These festive little guys made me smile, especially the penguin. We all need to smile sometimes and these seem like a pretty good excuse if you ask me. I'm looking forward to sticking these all over my planner before I randomly stick them all over the fridge or something... hurry up Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment