Friday 21 November 2014

My Christmas Planner

So this little bad boy is my bible every Christmas. I've had it for about three years now and I could not live without it. This little beauty is from Cath Kidston and has great little sections for everything you could need to plan your Christmas. There's even little stickers so you can label the dividers.


The pages are beautifully presented and have lots of space for notes. I also love that I can use downloadables and it doesn't matter that I don't have a filofax punch yet.



I love that there's a conversion chart for cooking and measuring. I'm absolutely hopeless with maths so this comes in super useful especially when I'm baking Christmas goodies. As if that wasn't enough, it's got cute illustrations and borders.


It's also useful because I have the memory of fish which means I make great use of the gift list as I can never remember what I got everyone last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment